This information describes how to manage the site www.cantineastroni.com about the processing of personal data that can be acquired in accordance
with the provisions of the Italian national regulations regarding privacy and, in particular, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 .
In any case, Cantine Astroni undertakes, within its authority, to fully comply with the current regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
- Purposes and methods of treatment
- Nature of the data and consequences of a refusal to respond
- Data Controller
- Place of data processing
- Types of data / specific treatments
- Navigation data
- Data provided voluntarily by (messages and comments)
- Rights of interested parties
1. PURPOSES AND METHODS OF TREATMENT
The data may be acquired, always respecting the law, will be used for institutional purposes, connected and / or instrumental to the
provision of access to the site www.cantineastroni.com, including any additional services requested by the user;
- to implement a service (such as requesting information / booking or sending the newsletter).
- to perform, in general, legal obligations;
- for reasons of operational management and internal Cantine Astroni and related services and / or products offered.
The data will be treated lawfully and correctly and used only for the purposes of the preceding paragraphs; for further details see also art. 5.
The data will be using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality and can be performed with paper and / or using automated tools to store, manage and transmit the data. The data will be kept for the time prescribed by law.
2. NATURE OF THE DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF A REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The consent is mandatory only for the purposes indicated in respect of each service, notifies made in the manner prescribed by law.
In other words, the consequences of a refusal to give consent are always made explicit and are related to each service rendered: for example, a refusal to data processing can prevent browsing the site with all of its functionality (in the case of cookies ) or receiving the newsletter (in the case of the newsletter service). Therefore, the user is informed with the procedures appropriate to each particular case, but in any case consult the website also denying consent to the processing of personal data, when required; in this case, some functionality or features may not be functional.
3. DATA CONTROLLER
Following consultation of this site and the use of one or more services may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The holder of this treatment is Cantine degli Astroni srl, headquartered Via Sartania 48 - 80126 Napoli (Italia), P.IVA 07470590634 (“Cantine Astroni”).
4. PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Treatment related to web services referred tositeName site take place at the headquarters of Cantine Astroni.
The hosting of the site is provided by Register.it S.p.A. con sede legale in Viale della Giovine Italia 17, Firenze, CAP 50122., which guarantees Cantine Astroni, the scope of its competence, compliance with the legislation in force.
The data collected via the web, or otherwise arising from the web services, can be provided to technology partners and instrumental in which the holder uses to provide the services requested by users / visitors / customers.
Cantine Astroni guarantee, in any case, compliance with the legislation in force as of its competence.
5. TYPES OF DATA / SPECIFIC TREATMENTS
Depending on the service rendered can be processed personal data of different types. The specification for each treatment can be found in this article.
5.1 Navigation Data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is
implicit in the navigation of websites. This information is not collected to be associated with specific individuals; However, by their very nature,
through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users. Among them are IP addresses or domain names of computers used by
users connecting to the site, the URL addresses of the requested resources, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size
of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of response from the server and other parameters regarding the operating system
and platform endeavored user.
The above data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information about the site and to check its correct functioning; They are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data on web contacts for more than seven days. As for the cookies, please see paragraph "Cookie".
5.2 Data provided voluntarily by (messages and comments)
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of data and / or e-mail addresses listed on this site, including modules ("form") contact or other technological tools may become available, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender necessary to respond to requests, and any other data included in the notification.
The Newsletter of www.cantineastroni.com is sent by email to those who require them explicitly, using the form on the site www.cantineastroni.com and so you authorizing company
the processing of personal data for the above mentioned purpose.
Consent: The provision of data is required only in order to receive the newsletter: the refusal to supply them will make it impossible to benefit from the newsletter service, but there are other consequences.
Purpose: The personal information provided by users are used only to send the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
Mode: The data collected is processed by computer. Appropriate security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access.
Removal from service: to stop receiving the newsletter, simply select the link for cancellation, this at the end of each email, or send a request tomail.
The Cancellation operation is managed in an automated manner, they may send more newsletter the sending of which had been planned before the receipt of the cancellation request. Cantine Astroni is available to provide any clarification.
Please refer to our cookies policy.
7. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
Requests should be sent:
to address e-mail: email@example.com
to mail address: Cantine degli Astroni srl - Via Sartania 48 - 80126 Napoli (Italia).
Art. 7 d.lg.s 196/2003 - Italian Law (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- dhe identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.